Our licensed RNs and LPNs provide services directed by the physician, such as
- Private duty care
- Diabetic monitoring
- Discharge/post surgery care
- Medication and treatment administration prescribed by physician
- Change assessment in client’s medical condition and reporting to appropriate medical personnel
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy
- Pain management
- Wound care and dressing changes
- Infusions and injections
- Urinary catheter management
- Ostomy management
- Other skilled care as described by the physician, patient and Faithful Nursing LP
We will work closely with your physician and other professionals that may be providing additional care, including Therapists, Hospice, and other agencies that provide non-medical care.
Contact us for a FREE brochure!